Magic For Ali Ga
Valzyland has always been a marvelous place to live, especially in spring, but when an alligator is suddenly dumped into its lovely pond, the other animals safe world is turned upside down.Two mice, sisters Mollypop and Georgie, begin to wonder if all his tail slapping and jaw snapping is really just a sign of his loneliness and decide that it's high time someone welcomes Ali-Ga to the neighborhood. But how does a mouse safely approach an alligator?Magic for Ali-Ga takes you on a fun, imaginative romp through the wilds of Valzyland as it tells the brave story of two mice who choose to be kind in the face of their fear and find surprising help along the way from a leprechaun and a Hawaiian menehune whose special magic may just put everything right again.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508719472
- ISBN: 1508719470
- Publication Year: 2015