Magical Management In The Classroom: Using Humor To Speak Their Language
The organizing and management of your classroom at school can be very daunting, and depending upon your comfort level, a little scary! Children often can be a real challenge in teaching if you do not speak their language. We as teachers and parents need not to be afraid in acting a little silly, and even goofy when dealing with children. Research shows that humor promotes learning and when used appropriately, it can strengthen relationships of all shapes and sizes. Administrators, teachers, and parents who are dedicated to the best interests, social development, and academic success of their children can accomplish great things by using a wide variety of creatively humorous approaches, including rhymes, chants, riddles, nonsensical speech, jokes, banter, anecdotes, games, and even self-effacing commentary, to make valuable connections and enhance learning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781475832105
- ISBN: 1475832109
- Publication Year: 2019