Maintenant 5: A Journal Of Contemporary Dada Writing And Art
Maintenant 5: A Journal of Contemporary Dada Writing & Art is the seventh edition of an annual collection of contemporary Dada writing and art. This issue, edited by Peter Carlaftes and Kat Georges, includes bold poetry, drawings, essays and word art from Neo-Dadaists worldwide, including: Roger Conover, Mike Watt, Jerome Rothenberg, Claus Ankersen, Fork Burke, Crystal Tzara Hoffman, Jamie Brown, Ellyn Maybe, Scott Wannberg, S.A. Griffin, George Wallace, Steve Dalachinksy, Ryan Buynak, Thomas Fucaloro, Matthew Hupert, Jane Ormerod and more than 100 others artists. Color cover, with interior black and white text and images.The series has been recognized worldwide as a leading source of contemporary Dada art and writing, with editors invited to present material from the journal with contributors at events in New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris and Berlin. The series is archived in New York's Museum of Modern Art.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Three Rooms Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780984070091
- ISBN: 0984070095
- Publication Year: 2011