Maintenant 8: A Journal Of Contemporary Dada Writing & Art
A stunning annual collection of contemporary Dada writing and art by an international array of sensational artists. Provocative, disruptive and essential for collectors of contemporary radical art. Maintenant 8: A Journal of Contemporary Dada Writing & Art is the seventh edition of an annual collection of contemporary Dada work. It features art and visual poetry by a wide range of internationally recognized creators and provocateurs including William S. Burroughs, Jerome Rothenberg, Charles Plymell, Grant Hart, Mike Watt, Exene Cervenka, Pontus Carle, Irene Caesar, Volodymyr Bilyk, John M. Bennett, Giovanni Fontana, S.A. Griffin, Fausto Grossi, Patrice Lerochereuil, Gerard Malanga, Kazunori Murakami, Paolo Pelosini, Johan Reisser, Poul Weile and many more. The series has been recognized worldwide as a leading source of contemporary Dada art and writing, with editors invited to present material from the journal with contributors at events in New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris and Berlin.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pgw
- ISBN-13: 9780989512510
- ISBN: 0989512517
- Publication Year: 2014