Make More Money!: The Fine Art Of Asking ... Most Don't
What if someone told you that seventy-five percent of the people who could negotiate an employment offer fail to do it? You'd probably want to know if you were among them, and if so, how you could ask for more money-and have a good chance at getting it. Jack W. Milligan, an expert on human resources, tackles those questions and more in this guidebook to asking for and getting the salary you deserve. Learn how to: discern the difference between rated and ranged jobs; maximize salary upon employment without losing the offer; and demonstrate your negotiating skills before you even begin working. While it may be difficult to resist the urge to accept an offer when it's made-especially if you've been out of work for any length of time-it's essential that you resist that urge. Failing to do so will leave a honeypot full of money on the table. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that when the time comes, you'll be fully equipped to negotiate for the best offer possible with the strategies in Make More Money."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iuniverse Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781491797457
- ISBN: 1491797452
- Publication Year: 2016