Released in 2018, Make Room is the follow-up to Chicago gospel artist Jonathan McReynolds' breakout album, Life Music: Stage Two, which topped the Billboard gospel chart in 2015 and earned him a Grammy nomination. Unlike his two previous LPs, Make Room was recorded in front of a live audience and utilizes the energy of the crowd. The 13-track set features a number of guest performers including Dee-1, Tonya Baker, and the HamilTones. ~ Timothy Monger, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Northgate
- Seller rating:
- Label: WEA CORP
- UPC: 099923882923