Making Data Governance Work: Tales From The Trenches
Many executives now understand that information is a corporate asset, but few understand how to treat it as one. Written by data governance experts, Dan Power and Wayne Eckerson, Making Data Governance Work: Tales from the Trenches unearths the secrets of how to turn the promise of data governance into reality. Power and Eckerson combine their 50 years of experience on data-driven applications with in-the-trenches insights from top data governance practitioners at companies such as Cisco, Dow Chemical, Wiley & Sons, University of Illinois, TIAA-CREF, and Walgreens. The result is a practical guide to succeeding with data governance. Scheduled for publication in January 2015, this book will address all facets of data governance, from how to define it, sell it, and implement it. Each chapter contains an overview of the topic from Dan Power and Wayne Eckerson, followed by verbatim comments and tales of success and failure from each of the book's featured practitioners.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Technics Pubns Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781935504764
- ISBN: 1935504762
- Publication Year: 2017