Making It Big In The Movies
As the notorious "Jaws," Richard Kiel took on James Bond in The Spy Who Loved Me. A startling and unusual villian, Jaws proved to be so popular on his first appearance that the character returned for a second tilt at 007 in Moonraker?turning into a hero in the process. Although he is most famous as James Bond's nemesis, Richard Kiel is an accomplished actor, writer, and producer, and has worked in almost every aspect of the movie business. In this revealing autobiography he tells the story of his career from his early extra, prop, and stunt work, through his TV roles in The Man From U.N.C.L.E., The Wild Wild West, The Monkees and other classic series, as well as films as varied as The Nutty Professor, Silver Streak, and Pale Rider.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Reynolds & Hearn
- ISBN-13: 9781903111901
- ISBN: 1903111900
- Publication Year: 2004