by Terry Pratchett (2007)
Description: First Edition. Signed first edition in excellent condition.. Published by Harpercollins 2007 Very Good Condition. In our Everett store.Signature notes: Signed by author on insert page at front Dust jacket condition: Very Good Description: Hardback
Synopsis: The revered international writer--one of the more significant contemporary English satirists ("Publishers Weekly")--delivers another brilliantly clever Discworld novel filled with the trademark insight and humor readers the world over have come to expect.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2007
- Listing Date: 05/14/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A