Making The Grade: Promoting Positive Outcomes For Students With Learning Disabilities
Designed to be a valuable resource, this book provides educators, administrators, practitioners, and families with a clear understanding of how to meet the instructional, emotional, and social needs of students with learning disabilities. Readers will benefit from the extensive research provided and will gain an appreciation for the importance of collaboration, creating safe and supportive learning environments, as well as effectively implementing interventions.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781475841930
- ISBN: 1475841930
- Publication Year: 2018