Making The Healthcare Shift: The Transformation To Consumer Centricity
Making the Healthcare Shift is a practical guide for healthcare leaders across the globe who have the fortitude to transform their organizations to both compete and win in the age of healthcare consumerism. Healthcare organizations finally have both the motive and means to engage and empower consumers. While healthcare organizations have recognized the need to change, they often don't know where or how to begin. As the industry sits on the edge of transformation, marketing strategists, Scott Davis and Jeff Gourdji, reveal how traditional healthcare organizations (payers, providers, pharma companies) can prepare for the changes to come and re-invent how they engage with consumers. Making the Healthcare Shift includes over 60 executive interviews with the biggest names in healthcare and a quantitative research study. Some of these names include Mayo Clinic, Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, and Pfizer. Scott and Jeff identify five shifts organizations can make to better compete and win in this evolving landscape and offer practical advice on how to make those shifts become a reality.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Morgan James Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781642791013
- ISBN: 1642791016
- Publication Year: 2019