Man Is The Prey
by James Clarke (1969)
Description: First Edition. "Man is the Prey" is an interesting book about Man versus the various species that are capable of hunting and killing our species. According to the author, the only reason why Man exists is because of our "astounding capacity for reproduction". An interesting read about mankind from 1969.. Published by Stein and Day 1969 Very Good Condition. In our Monroeville store. Dust jacket condition: Good Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1969
- Listing Date: 02/26/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A