Management Control Systems In Japan
As the world's third-ranking economic power, Japan's style of management such as the lifetime employment system, the seniority system and an enterprise union have been well studied. However, little else is known about the Japanese management control systems (MCSs) and management accounting systems, which are significantly different from other economic powers. This book sheds light on Japanese MCSs and the differences between that of the US, illustrated with examples from Mitsubishi Electric, Toyota and more. This book aids not only researchers in management accounting, but also provides more useful insight to international investors and management accounts that can prove useful in business management.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- ISBN-13: 9781138122758
- ISBN: 1138122750
- Publication Year: 2017