Management Issues In China: Domestic Enterprises
This book, first published in 1996, examines the problems associated with the management of change, particularly those brought about by the rapid pace of economic development in China in the `reform' period since 1979. China's managers were challenged as never before as the country integrated itself into the world economy, introduced new technology, and decentralized control over its industries. This book discusses their successes and failures in chapters by specialists in Chinese management practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138365476
- ISBN: 1138365475
- Publication Year: 2018