Management Options In Breast Cancer: Case Histories, Best Practice, And Clinical Decision Making
Management Options in Breast Cancer is the only comprehensive resource devoted to exploring the systematic approach to breast cancer diagnosis, surgery, and postoperative care. This guide is an ideal tool for oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, and gynecologists seeking alternative management options for breast cancer. In addition, trainees will find this text a valuable reference for learning the basic principles and clinical guidelines of the field. Key features in this stand-alone text: an international review of the management options in the field of breast cancer clinical practice case-based examples designed to aid in optimal clinician decision-making two chapters devoted to rarely-explored topics: male breast cancer and geriatric breast cancer
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138115026
- ISBN: 1138115029
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 Reprint