Management, Uncertainty, And Accounting: Case Studies, Theoretical Models, And Useful Strategies
This book is a capstone to the magisterial career of one of Japan's most senior scholars of risk, accounting, and management. How can companies and organizations navigate today's world, rife with unexpected challenges and opportunities? In this trenchant book, Nishimura offers case studies, theoretical models, and useful strategies for the new normal. This book will be useful to scholars, businesspeople, and bankers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9789811089886
- ISBN: 9811089884
- Publication Year: 2018