Managing Ash From Municipal Waste Incinerators
Originally published in 1989, this report deals with issues surrounding ash residues produced by municipal waste combustors. Spurred by huge disagreements over the environmental risks that these ash residues posed; Managing Ash from Municipal Waste Incinerators attempts to shed light on the debates around the issue and move forward towards an appropriate solution. This title will be of interest to students of Environmental Studies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138957329
- ISBN: 1138957321
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Reprint