Managing Childbirth Emergencies In The Community And Low Tech Settings
Health care professionals need to make rapid decisions under pressure to prevent and manage adverse outcomes during childbirth. Using an enquiry-based learning approach, this book offers a straightforward but comprehensive guide to emergency care, with scenarios throughout and expert commentary from a Supervisor of Midwives. It all addresses all major emergency situations as well as legal and clinical governance issues. It is essential reading for all midwives, paramedics and allied health professionals involved in the provision of obstetric care away from the acute setting.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9781137374813
- ISBN: 1137374810
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 2