Manual Of High Risk Pregnancy
This book is a comprehensive guide to the assessment and management of high risk pregnancy. Divided into eleven sections, the text begins with discussion on antenatal care, nutrition, genetic screening and ultrasonography-guided interventions in pregnancy. The following sections cover different factors that cause a pregnancy to be high risk including haematological disorders, early pregnancy complications, medical disorders such as gestational diabetes and cardiac disease, obstetric complications such as eclampsia and preterm labour, infections, foetal growth problems, and autoimmune diseases. The finals chapters discuss delivery complications and miscellaneous topics such as intrauterine foetal death, cerebrovascular accidents, ART pregnancies, and medicolegal aspects. The book is further enhanced by clinical photographs, diagrams and tables. Key points Comprehensive guide to management of high risk pregnancy Detailed discussion on screening and prevention of complications Presents recent advances in the field Highly illustrated with clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352703920
- ISBN: 9352703928
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1