Manual Para Estar En Pareja / Manual To Becoming A Couple
As psychotherapist Demian Bucay explains in Manual para estar en una pareja, becoming a couple is the first step in a very long journey. When two people begin to share their love, passions, and goals, they must also begin the difficult work of evaluating their priorities as individuals and as a team. Bucay offers advice for couples new and old on how to form healthy relationships.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Oceano De Mexico
- ISBN-13: 9786075274812
- ISBN: 6075274812
- Publication Year: 2018