Marlow: Midnight Blues
Willie Walker was a famous saxophonist in the Jazz world. He had played all around the world. But now he was retiring to Key West to open up a Jazz Club at the End of the Road. But people around him start dying, and pretty soon Willie gets the idea that somebody doesn t want his club to open. His granddaughter Ruby is getting the same idea and hires Marlow to find out who is out to kill her grandfather and why. Willie has secrets he plans on taking to the grave. Secrets he promised never to reveal. But in order to keep Willie alive, Marlow has to uncover those secrets or they both might end up singing the Midnight Blues
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500763121
- ISBN: 1500763128
- Publication Year: 2014