Marlow: Papa's Legacy
A break in at the Hemingway museum leads to a lot of speculation on the coconut telegraph. Nothing appears to have been taken and the only damage is to an old desk that Ernest Hemingway had used. The Key West Police Department writes it off as routine vandalism. Except Katrina Morrow doesn't think so. Katrina is a Hemingway scholar and suspects that the break in had a specific purpose, so she hires Marlow to look into it. As he begins his investigation, some sinister characters show up and try to scare him off. But Rick Marlow doesn't scare easily, and as the stakes rise, he becomes more determined to find the truth, even as it leads south to Cuba and a deadly confrontation over what might be a lost Hemingway manuscript
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781533558701
- ISBN: 1533558701
- Publication Year: 2016