Marvel Masterworks 2: Iron Fist
Before they made X-Men the No. 1 hit of its time, Chris Claremont and John Byrne brought their storytelling magic to the adventures of Iron Fist. It's kung fu action in the Mighty Marvel Manner - and here, in the pages of the Masterworks, you'll enjoy their classic run collected and fully restored for the first time. Joined by ladies of action Misty Knight and Colleen Wing, Iron Fist has his skill in both mind and body tested by radioactive horrors, martial arts masters, New York's kung fu kingpin and even his closest confidantes. Plus: an assault on Avengers Mansion, the first appearance of Sabretooth, an early guest appearance by the All-New, All-Different X-Men, and the final showdown with the Steel Serpent! It's '70s Marvel at its most exciting! COLLECTING: IRON FIST 3-15, MARVEL TEAM-UP 63-64
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB U City
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marvel Enterprises
- ISBN-13: 9780785159551
- ISBN: 078515955X
- Publication Year: 2012