Mastering Phpmyadmin 3.3.X For Effective Mysql Management
This is a step-by-step instructional guide to get you started easily with phpMyAdmin and teach you to manage and perform database functions on your database. You will first be introduced to the interface and then build basic tables and perform both simple and advanced functions on the created database. The book progresses gradually and you will follow it best by reading it sequentially. If you are a developer or system administrator or web designer who wants to manage MySQL databases and tables efficiently, this book is for you. This book assumes you already are well acquainted with MySQL basics. This book is a must-read for every serious phpMyAdmin user who would like to use this outstanding application to its full power.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781849513548
- ISBN: 1849513546
- Publication Year: 2010