Maternal Fetal Evidence Based Guidelines / Obstetric Evidence Based Guidelines
Designed for easy revision, the two volumes in this set review the evidence for best practice, presenting the reader with the right information, in the right format, summarized in easy-to-use tables and algorithms. Each guideline is designed to "make it easy to do it right", with appropriate use of proven interventions and no use of harmful interventions. Plenty of evidence is available so that well-informed clinicians can reduce errors, so that the first aim is ultimately to improve the health of mother and baby by providing quality.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781498747424
- ISBN: 1498747426
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 3 PCK HAR/