Maternal Newborn Nursing
PEARSON REVIEWS & RATIONALES: MATERNAL-NEWBORN NURSING WITH NURSING REVIEWS & RATIONALES, 3/e provides a clear, concentrated, and up-to-date review of today’s “need to know” knowledge for effective maternal and newborn nursing. Developed and reviewed by a large team of nurse educators, it is fully reflective of the current (2010) NCLEX-RN® Test Plan. The text thoroughly covers family-centered care during normal and complicated experiences in the prenatal, labor and delivery, postpartal, and neonatal periods. Additional chapters focus on ethical, legal, and cultural considerations; reproduction, fertility, and infertility; family planning and contraception; fetal development; laboratory and diagnostic testing; and issues of loss and grief in maternity nursing. This text’s complete support package includes access to additional questions and a tear-out NursingNotes card for clinical reference and quick review.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9780132956864
- ISBN: 0132956861
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 3 PAP/PSC