Mathematics Discourse In Secondary Classrooms: A Practice Based Resource For Professional Learning; Includes Online Video Clips
Built from research-based frameworks, this powerful professional learning program provides groups of participants with opportunities to grapple with important ideas about mathematics discourse in an effort to support every student to engage in richer, deeper discourse that positively impacts their learning of mathematics and their identities as mathematics learners. Organized for both novice and experienced professional learning facilitators, the program features the following components: Facilitator's Guide This more than 500-page Facilitator's Guide offers seven professional learning modules, called Constellations. Each is organized as a set of case-based, practice-based activities providing 30 to 40 hours of experiences. Participant Guides Each Constellation offers a participant guide in a downloadable, full-color PDF format. Video and Audio Clips The resource contains five video clips and one audio clip as part of the narrative cases. All clips are accessible online or via the QR codes in the Facilitator's Guide.PowerPoint Slides A downloadable PowerPoint presentation further helps with facilitating the modules.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Math Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781935099888
- ISBN: 1935099884
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: LSLF