Maths Learning Difficulties, Dyslexia And Dyscalculia
Written by a world authority on maths difficulties in children, this accessible guide provides tried and tested visual strategies and tailored techniques to help teachers and parents support children with SpLDs who need help with maths. Drawing on the latest research, into areas such as cognition and meta-cognition, along with the authors' decades of teaching experience, the book offers insight into how maths learning difficulties, including dyslexia, dyscalculia and maths anxiety, make maths difficult. Each chapter looks at foundational areas of maths learning that children may struggle with, from early number experiences to basic addition and subtraction, times tables, measurement and more. Essential reading for any teacher, learning assistant or parent supporting children with maths.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781785925795
- ISBN: 1785925792
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2