Maxillofacial Cone Beam Computed Tomography: Principles, Techniques And Clinical Applications
The book provides a comprehensive description of the fundamental operational principles, technical details of acquiring and specific clinical applications of dental and maxillofacial cone beam computed tomography (CBCT). It covers all clinical considerations necessary for optimal performance in a dental setting. In addition overall and region specific correlative imaging anatomy of the maxillofacial region is described in detail with emphasis on relevant disease. Finally imaging interpretation of CBCT images is presented related to specific clinical applications. This book is the definitive resource for all who refer, perform, interpret or use dental and maxillofacial CBCT including dental clinicians and specialists, radiographers, ENT physicians, head and neck, and oral and maxillofacial radiologists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319620596
- ISBN: 3319620592
- Publication Year: 2018