Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review
In this, the ninth edition of Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review, the chapters were extensively revised and expanded to include new treatment guidelines, recent advances in the science of medicine, and evidence-based recommendations. The book includes many features that facilitate retention of the vast amount of knowledge imparted, including bullet points, more than 450 questions and their answers that simulate those used on the American Board of Internal Medicine examinations, and pharmacy reviews that reflect current information about the medications in each subspecialty. The editor and associate editors added their depth of experience to make this the finest edition of the book in its long history. The book is a must-have for anyone preparing for board certification or recertification and is a valuable resource for physicians who are in training and practicing clinicians.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780199755691
- ISBN: 0199755698
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 9