Mc Graw Hill Concise Encyclopedia Of Earth Science
Hundreds of well-illustrated articles explore the most important fields of scienceBased on content from the McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, Fifth Edition, the most widely used and respected science reference of its kind in print, the new Concise Encyclopedia Series delivers:* Detailed, well-illustrated explanations, not just definitions* Hudnreds of concise yet authoritative articles in each volume* An easy-to-understand presentation, accessible and interesting to non-specialists* A portable, convenient format* Bibliographies, appendices, and other information to supplement the articles
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Berkeley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780071439541
- ISBN: 0071439544
- Publication Year: 2005