Alexander McQueen, award-winning fashion designer and couturier burst on tothe fashion scene in the 90s after learning his trade first at Saville Row, then Givenchy, finally forming his own eponymous label. Told via the accounts of those who knew him best, this documentary directed by Ian Bonh?te and Peter Ettedgui both celebrates and commiserates the genius that drove McQueen to his much-celebrated success and the demons that plagued him. Alexander McQueen Rovi
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: LIONS GATE
- UPC: 031398297925