Medical Coding: Understanding Icd 10 Cm And Icd 10 Pcs
Don't fear the transition to ICD-10. Understand it.Medical Coding: Understanding ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS is a comprehensive walkthrough of the new ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding systems for coders in every part of healthcare. It covers the fundamentals of medical coding, billing, and documentation, essential to understanding the importance of code selection. In-depth chapters on body systems, signs and symptoms, injuries, and health status provide the full picture of diagnosis coding, preparing coders for ICD-10's new guidelines, terminology, and sequencing. Chapters on the brand-new format of ICD-10-PCS have you covered for the evolution in hospital coding.Looking for even more practice? Don't miss the Medical Coding Workbook for Physician Practices and Facilities: ICD-10 Edition (Newby). It spotlights the basics of ICD-10 coding and provides many opportunities for practice and mastery.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science Engineering
- ISBN-13: 9780073402215
- ISBN: 0073402214
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 1