Medical Language Instant Translator
The Medical Language Instant Translator, 5th Edition equips you with the quick-reference information you need to understand even the most complicated and specialized medical terminology. This handy pocket book gives you instant access to everything from the top 100 prescription drugs to medical abbreviations, symbols, and acronyms. Based on Chabner'sThe Language of Medicine, this practical resource is ideal for any health care environment.Quick, portable access to key medical terms and other need-to-know information.Common diagnostic tests and procedures.Easily confused medical terms.Overview of body systems anatomy with full-color illustrations.Medical abbreviations, acronyms, symbols and more! NEW! Updated terms and definitions.NEW! Updated topics, including professional organizations and diagnostic categories.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9781455758319
- ISBN: 1455758310
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 5