Carcharodon?megalodon?the most fearsome creature that ever lived?a 70-foot, 60,000-pound Great White Shark. For Deep Sea submersible pilot Jonas Taylor, on a top-secret dive seven miles down into the Mariana Trench, Jonas came face to face with an ancient monster everyone believed extinct. Jonas must prove to the world that Meg still exists. When an opportunity to return to the trench presents itself, he takes it. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Garland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Viper Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781943957019
- ISBN: 1943957010
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: REV EXP