Memories Don't Die
I Told You put Tory Lanez in the Top Five of the Billboard 200 and contained two multi-platinum singles. Rather than rest, the singer and rapper opted to continue saturating the market. A pair of mixtapes and several singles, somewhat obscured by various public and social media conflicts, were released throughout 2017 and early 2018, and led to MEMORIES DONT DIE. Lanez curiously raps here more frequently than he did on the debut, even though that album's biggest hit, "Luv," was nominated for an R&B Grammy. Compared to the debut, the content is more routine, though Lanez does relate specific personal details in tracks such as "Happiness x Tell Me," where he flashes back to the day his mother died and then goes on the defensive about the lack of originality he has been accused of displaying in his output. This appeals primarily to Lanez fans who take the criticisms almost as personally as the artist does. ~ Andy Kellman, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: UMGD
- UPC: 602567400158