Winner of the Audience Award for Best Narrative feature at the 2004 Slamdance, director Nancy Hower's off-the-wall mockumentary Memron serves up a thinly-veiled parody of the Enron corporate scandals and bankruptcy of 2001. Hower's film concerns the (apocryphal) corporation of the title, whose crooked suits "fixed" its ledgers and stole millions from lower-level employees and shareholders, including a copious number of little old ladies. Now, the deposed Chief Executive Officer, Kenneth Clay (Michael McShane) dominates the golf course at the local prison yard and a team of terminated middle managers scramble to rebuild the company from the ground floor up. Tim Bagley, Claire Forlani, Mary Pat Gleason, Jeffrey Hayenga, John Lehr, Christopher Liam Moore and Evie Peck co-star. Hower and Robert Hickey are credited as co-scenarists, though the film relies heavily on improvisational dialogue. Nathan Southern, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: MAGNOLIA HOME ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 876964002493
- Region: Region [unknown]