Men, Women, And Love And Romance: Under The Covers Of The Bedroom Revolution
"Romance is not dead, but it has changed. Through extensive interviews and acute analysis Stephen Whitehead examines love and relationships in the 21st century. Changes in how women think and act, and in the many lifestyle choices now open to them, have ushered in a bedroom revolution marked by a new sexual confidence. Whitehead examines what women now want and what men have to do to achieve lasting and emotionally satisfying relationships in the 21st century. He also looks at all forms of dating from the traditional meeting places to the increasing popularity of chat rooms, cyber dating and text messaging. He asserts that being a traditional man has no place in the new gender regime. Those men who do not recognize this, who do not make an effort to become more emotionally in tune with themselves and their partners are likely to become the dodos of the new millennium."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square
- ISBN-13: 9781904132226
- ISBN: 1904132227
- Publication Year: 2003