Historic Menomonie lies alongside the beautiful Red Cedar River in western Wisconsin. A town with a rich, diverse history, it grew to become home to a massive lumbering era spearheaded by four innovative pioneer men whose heritage continues to identify the city. Lumbering gave way to the establishment of respected sleigh, brick, piano, and cigar factories in the early 1900s. Throughout these eras, up until the present, inventors, artists, educators, philanthropists, and farmers all put their stamp on the town. Home to the popular Red Cedar Trail, it also is the site of the Mabel Tainter Theatre, an ornate historic building constructed to memorialize a young daughter. Dairy farms still pepper the hillsides, small businesses line Main Street, farmers still market products in the park, and Stout University leads the way in education; and always the arts abound in the nooks and valleys that comprise Menomonie."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Arcadia Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780738541273
- ISBN: 0738541273
- Publication Year: 2007