Mental Illness At Work: A Manager's Guide To Identifying, Managing And Preventing Psychological Problems In The Workplace
"Mental illness in the workplace is more common than many realize, ranging from stress to schizophrenia. If not understood or addressed appropriately, mental illness can present a considerable risk for both the individual and the organization. Written byleading psychologists Mary-Clare Race and Adrian Furbanham, this book explores the psychiatric classification of mental illness and offers practical and solid advice on the identification, mitigation and prevention of mental illness in the workplace. It will help managers to minimize risk and harmful effects to the individual and the business, and ultimately to develop a mental health literate organization."--book jacket.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9781137272041
- ISBN: 113727204X
- Publication Year: 2014