Merriam Webster's 365 New Words A Year 2012 Calendar
For word lovers, it's the perennial bestseller, and the authority of the editors at Merriam-Webster, America's most-respected dictionary. Every morning, learn a fun, smart, sassy, and good-to-know word. Here are literary words (techno-thriller), fun-to-say words (cock-a-hoop), scientific words (sastruga), million-dollar words (philoprogenitive), recently coined words (wiki), and more. Each entry includes definition, pronunciation, sample sentence, and detailed word history. For writers, students, crossword puzzlers, and language buffs, it's an enhanced vocabulary, day after day.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Workman Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780761162353
- ISBN: 0761162356
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: PAG