Messiah's Handbook: Reminders For The Advanced Soul
In Richard Bach's best-selling book Illusions, the mysterious hero Donald Shimodaseems to carry the keys to the universe with him as he barnstorms the Midwest ina Travel Air biplane. Shimoda's secret is a small book, bound in what appears to besuede, called the Messiah's Handbook. This slim volume, which the hero frequentlyquotes, is said to contain whatever you need to know. All Shimoda has to do ishold a question in his mind, close his eyes, open the book at random, open his eyes and the answer is there.Here, at last, is the lost book from Illusions the Messiah's Handbook. Withinthese pages, you will find the answers to all your most important questions as wellas answers to questions that you may have never thought to ask until now.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rainbow Ridge Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781937907082
- ISBN: 1937907082
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: Reprint