Methodologies And Application Issues Of Contemporary Computing Framework
This book brings together the diversified areas of contemporary computing frameworks in the field of Computer Science, Engineering and Electronic Science. It focuses on various techniques and applications pertaining to cloud overhead, cloud infrastructure, high speed VLSI circuits, virtual machines, wireless and sensor networks, clustering and extraction of information from images and analysis of e-mail texts. The state-of-the-art methodologies and techniques are addressed in chapters presenting various proposals for enhanced outcomes and performances. The techniques discussed are useful for young researchers, budding engineers and industry professionals for applications in their respective fields.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789811323447
- ISBN: 9811323445
- Publication Year: 2018