Michael O'halloran: Easyread Comfort Edition
Gene Stratton-Porter's novel Michael O'Halloran (1915) concerns a courageous orphan newsboy growing up in a midwestern metropolis. O'Halloran is living life in poverty, but when he meets a crippled orphaned girl, Lily Peaches, the course of his life changes. He shows what he is made of and brings happiness to those around him and making everyone's life sunnier.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Readhowyouwant
- ISBN-13: 9781427083449
- ISBN: 1427083444
- Publication Year: 2008