Microsoft Lync 2013 Unified Communications: From Telephony To Real Time Communication In The Digital Age: Complete Coverage Of All Topics For A Unified Communications Strategy
This is a tutorial guide to gain in-depth knowledge such as realizing projects to migrate traditional telephony to Unified Communications inside an organization. This book is targeted at three audiences: business decision makers, technical advocates, and IT decision makers. As this is also a fundamental book on real time collaboration technology, it is also suitable for anyone who is interested in the future of communications.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781849685061
- ISBN: 1849685061
- Publication Year: 2013