Microsoft Sql Server 2017 On Linux
This comprehensive guide shows, step-by-step, how to set up, configure, and administer SQL Server 2017 on Linux for high performance and high availability. Written by a SQL Server expert and respected author, Microsoft SQL Server 2017 on Linux teaches valuable Linux skills to Windows-based SQL Server professionals. You will get clear coverage of both Linux and SQL Server and complete explanations of the latest features, tools, and techniques. The book offers clear instruction on adaptive query processing, automatic tuning, disaster recovery, security, and much more--
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
- ISBN-13: 9781260121131
- ISBN: 1260121135
- Publication Year: 2018