Mine Ventilation: Proceedings Of The North American/Ninth Us Mine Ventilation Symposium, Kingston, Canada, 8 12 June 2002
This proceedings volume showcases all aspects of the science and engineering of mine ventilation and health and safety, with special focus on the applied aspects of mine ventilation practice. Papers span the spectrum of mine ventilation and air conditioning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9789058093875
- ISBN: 9058093875
- Publication Year: 2002