Mini Menagerie: 20 Miniature Animals To Make In Polymer Clay
Pop a penguin in your handbag, take an elephant on holiday or chill out on the sofa with a sloth. With these tiny polymer clay projects you can have fun with these adorable animals no matter what size your home is. Mini Menagerie includes a gorgeous giraffe, cute cat, sweet swan and fabulous flamingo, the projects have clear step-by-step instructions that will ensure your miniature creatures are perfectly formed. The stunning photographs and extensive techniques section will show you everything you need to know to embark on these intricate projects. 20 adorably tiny polymer clay creatures to make Suitable for all skill levels with step-by-step instructions and a techniques section From the author of the very successful Making Mini Food
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Pubns ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781784944599
- ISBN: 1784944599
- Publication Year: 2019