This well-established and authoritative work is the most detailed reference source on the law relating to minority shareholders. As more and more legal emphasis is put on corporate governance, and as the influence of shareholder activism continues to grow, practitioners increasingly need a source of up-to-date and detailed information on the rights and remedies available to the minority. This is the only book to focus on this increasingly topical and important subject.This sixth edition features a new chapter on share purchase orders and valuation. There is expanded coverage of the relevant non-UK authorities, including cases from Hong Kong, Singapore, the British Virgin Islands, and Cayman. There is also more detailed analysis of shareholder agreements and related developments in contract law relevant to minority shareholders (e.g., arguments around implied terms and good faith). The new edition also covers significant developments in case law, such as Eclairs Group Ltd v JKX Oil & Gas plc.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198820383
- ISBN: 0198820380
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 6