Mission Is A Must: Intercultural Theology And The Mission Of The Church
From the contents: Leo Meulenberg: The Epistle to Diognetus - an open dialogue. - Jan Rietveld: The conversion of a missionary: reflections on the life of Martin of Nantes (1638-1714). - Arnulf Camps: The evolution, involution and revolution of the concept and reality of mission and evangelization. - Jan A.B. Jongeneel: The challenge of a multicultural and multireligious Europe. - Jan van Lin: Correlational model for interfaith prayer meetings.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brill Rodopi
- ISBN-13: 9789042010819
- ISBN: 9042010819
- Publication Year: 2002